For Heaven's Sake Kennel - Reeds Spring, MO - USDA #43-B-3651
- According to the most recent USDA records available, at last count this facility housed 100 breeding adult dogs.
- 19 pages of USDA violations on file since June 2008.
- Animals in 36 degree temperatures without protection from the cold.
- Puppies who were underweight and lethargic.
- Dogs with matted hair and patches of hair loss.
- Severe flea infestation throughout the facility.
- Dogs with loose, green stool who had not been treated by a veterinarian.
- Stacked wire cages where puppies who were attempting to move around were seen falling through the openings in the wire.
YouTube: 43-B-3651 Peggy Ryan - February 2009 footage of Peggy Ryan's breeding facility.
Petstore Cruelty - Includes excerpts from a 2008 report on Peggy Ryan.
Circle B Farms - Huntsville, MO - USDA #43-B-3698
CC Family Puppies - Huntsville, MO - USDA #43-B-3656
S & S Family Puppies - Milan, MO - USDA #43-B-0435
Brandi Cheney owns breeding facilities under several different names with her mother, Diana Stephenson. Recent investigations found the duo selling puppies over the Internet using vague names and locations.
- Over 500 pages of recent federal enforcement records.
- Dogs with oozing and encrusted eyes, and bleeding lacerations.
- Shivering animals in outdoor enclosures during 0-35 degree temperatures, without bedding or weather protection.
- All outdoor enclosures and many shelter buildings were so covered with feces that dogs could not avoid walking in it.
- Dogs so badly matted with feces encrusted hair that it was difficult to determine what gender or breed they were.
- Body of an emaciated female boxer outside of an enclosure, covered with a feed sack.
Dog Owners Sue Missouri Breeder - Describes sick puppies sold by Brandi Cheney, and the horrible conditions of her facility.
Petstore Cruelty - Offers 2004-2005 reports on Brandi Cheney and her mother.